What is it?
The Corktown Community Creations Workshops are your opportunity to experiment with expressive arts therapy, basic jewelry composition, and fabric arts. Our intimate “hands on” art sessions are guided by our collaborative group of artists and designed for participants ages 8 and upwards. Each session is 2 hours long and consists of 3 – 40 minute workshops.
Who are the Collaborative Artists?
- Georgia Fullerton- Full Fine Art
- Erin Ademoglu – Twisted Metal In Motion
- Sylvia Welsh – Collaboration Curators
What’s in it for you?
At completion of the 2 hour creative session each participants will take home:
- An expressive piece of personalized art on canvas paper or board. (40 minutes)
- A piece of convertible up-cycled jewelry. (40 minutes )
- An improvisational piece of fabric art . (40 minutes)
How much does it cost?
Each session is $45.00 per participant, inclusive of all materials.
Cash payment accepted at the door.
When is it ?
Saturday, November, 18th, 2017
Session A: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Session B: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Session C: 4:00pm – 6:00pm