The Corktown Community Creations Workshops are your opportunity to experiment with expressive arts therapy, basic jewelry composition, and fabric arts. Our intimate “hands on” art sessions are guided by our collaborative group of artist’s and designed for participants ages 8 and upwards. Each session is 2 hours long and consists of 3 – 40 minute workshops.
The sessions are lead by :
- Georgia Fullerton, Full Fine Art . Expressive Arts Therapy
- Erin Ademoglu – Twisted Metal In Motion, Basic Up-cycled Jewelry Composition
- Sylvia Welsh – Collaboration Curators- Improvisational Fabric Art
At completion of the 2 hour creative session each participants will take home:
- An expressive piece of personalized art on canvas paper or board. (40 minutes)
- A piece of convertible up-cycled jewelry. (40 minutes )
- An improvisational piece of fabric art . (40 minutes)
Each session is $45.00 per participant, inclusive of all materials.
We accept cash or visa payment at the door.
Express Yourself and Create with Us in one of three sessions on:
Saturday, November, 18th, 2017
Session A: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Session B: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Session C: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
See You There !!!!